Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Is shooting tethered with K10d possible.

I have tried Pentax Remote Assistant 3 with little success. The images I get are way too small. I would like to have something closer in size to full screen. Are there any new third party programs I could use for this?

Last edited by deadtrout; 01-02-2010 at 07:37 PM.
01-03-2010, 03:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by deadtrout Quote
I have tried Pentax Remote Assistant 3 with little success. The images I get are way too small. I would like to have something closer in size to full screen. Are there any new third party programs I could use for this?
Not sure I understand you here, do you have on your pc / netbook screen 2 displays?
if so then yes you have a problem as the display screen seems to be a fixed size which is approx 1/4 of the screen size available and appears to be non adjustable?
My way round this is to save and then review as per normal using your favourite image viewer software. in my case picassa, as it is a great instant viewer ,[even if not a100 % fully l blown editor/manipulator]. I will post process later if required using other software.
Using RA gives the option to alter so much manually , even the focus [if using AF lens] post process is often not needed.

Alistair

Last edited by adwb; 01-03-2010 at 03:54 AM.