Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2010, 05:46 PM   #1

K-x Spanish Manual

[Please move this message if it doesn't belong here]

Hi everyone

I've just received my new K-x, and I'm thrilled. The camera takes very nice pictures without much effort. I'm still a noob but I think it won't be difficult to improve little by little.

I can read the manual (in English), but my father can't make much sense of it. I'd like to let him learn on his own as much as possible, and to do so I need the Spanish manual. I checked PENTAX ESPAA, but they only allow people who bought the camera from the official distributor in Spain to download it.

Is there a way to get the pdf of the Spanish manual directly from Pentax? I tried to contact the company but I only found the Live Chat, which was unavailable.

Thanks for your help

01-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi

With your camera did you not receive two CD’s?
If so, one should be called “Operating Manuals” K-x, and there you have a folder with different language manuals, Spanish is one of them.

Best regards,
01-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #3

Original Poster
I only have the Software CD-ROM S-SW99, which according to Pentax (K-x Black - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site) is the only CD-ROM included... I'll ask my cousin who bought it for me in the USA if he remembers having two cds

Thank you