Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2007, 02:10 AM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by vyx313 Quote
When I checked the export dialog in lightroom, the minimize embedded metadata was not checked so I just copy and pasted the info from the properties link on the right side of the flickr page into the comment boxes. I think this is what you are looking for. If not, please let me know.

Just when I was beginning to think that my camera was fine you start to get me worried again

Would there be a way to test the camera to see if it had an underexposing problem and if so, how would I fix this? Is there some setting in the camera that I can change or would this be something that I would have to send the camera into pentax to repair?

Thanks again for everyone's help,
Vyx

Is the k0d firmware version V1.0? Try updating it to V1.11 or 1.20 and see how it go.

You can check your camera firmware version by powering on the camera while pressing the MENU button.

06-30-2007, 03:22 AM   #17

Photos: Albums
Hi vyx313,

I've been browsing a bit through this post, and your shot's on flickr. And as allready mentioned here there are some underexposed ones.

One of the things that just jumped at me is the really short shuttertime you're using.
ex.
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/180)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 800

most of the shots are going for this exp. time.

I've been trying to underexpose my shots in green mode, but that didn't work.

Something might be wrong, not especially with the camera but maybe with te settings. Did you change any through the menu's. If so try resseting them to standard settings.

(menu - Set-Up - (3rd screen there) - Reset)