Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #16

Original Poster
Well, put it this way, it has worked perfectly until now. However, the only other lens which has SDM that I was able to test it on was the damaged 16-50 that it came with, which would only focus using screwdrive as well, not SDM. But seeing as that was the only lens I had with SDM at the time, I put it down to the lens being damaged. It wasn't until I bought this 2nd lens that I realized it was an issue. Whether they didn't fix the SDM when I sent it away, or whether the damage has happened since, I don't know. I was merely trying to find the most likely explanation for the SDM contacts failure.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, focus, k200d, k20d, lens, photography, screwdrive, screwdrive focus, sdm