Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2010, 11:07 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Settings... K10d, Promaster 5750 flash - M series and new lenses

I've read the literature on the K10d and the Promaster 5750 flash.... and the Promaster PX adapter module. But bottom line, do any of you now shoot, or have you shot this setup with manual lenses AND the newer digital compatible lenses?

Since getting the ist-D, and recently getting the K10d, I just bought a 16-45mm f4, and want to have a comfortable "event" or all-around flash setup, using the Promaster flash and the new lens. I've yet to use either body with a "digital compatible" lens, and am looking forward to receiving the lens. (Prodigital2000)

I'll certainly contact Pentax support, (they've been very helpful), and will email Promaster. But there's nothing like "OJT", or "On-The-Job-Training"... to get the inside skinny. Maybe I'm one of only a few, if any on the forum, that uses the Promaster?

Last edited by alsterling; 01-31-2010 at 01:36 PM.