Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Similar problem in Canon A570IS digicam

QuoteQuote:
I used the factory AAs that came with my K-x until they ran low this morning. I put in a brand new, freshly charged set of Eneloops - but the battery indicator still shows up as very low. I thought this problem had been fixed with the firmware upgrade, which I did install. Am I missing something?
I too have used Eneloops - I'm not having much luck with them in any device that is very specific about power requirements. The Canon A570 will alert that I have a low battery after a fresh charge from a Maha C204 charger. I wonder if the charge detection circuitry in both the K-x and my A570 are dependent on the internal resistance of the batteries? After shutting off, the Canon can be turned back on and function fine for a time.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, battery issue, camera, dslr, k-x, photography