Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #1
Inactive Account

After correcting K10D focus, AF become MF - any help?

Hi,

My K10D got back focus, so I corrected it via debug. As I had upgraded it to firmware 1.3, so I had to used the hacked software to return to 1.10 before the correction. During my correct, i found that the K10D focus very slowly.

I think I had turn the MF function on during the time of correct and then turned back to AF.

After that, I cant do AF, only can MF. I checked and the button focus put at AF-S but on the view finder, it shows MF.

How could I change the camera back to AF?

Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, camera, dslr, focus, k10d, mf, photography
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search