Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
K20 "Memory Card Full" Error message

Anybody have any idea what's going on? I'm using a SanDisk 8GB SDHC card and it's reading "Memory Card Full" with no images on the card. Replaced it with another card and I'm getting the same message. Other threads suggest a cheap card was the problem, but this is a SanDisk that has been working fine for months. Hope it's not the camera itself. Help,
Brian

EDIT: just as well nobody except JR answered, the problem wasn't the card but the camera and it's now in for a 2-4 week stay in a repair spa. Luckily there's a Pentax repair center here in the Phoenix area, so what would have been postage and time was cut down by driving and handing it in person.
Brian

Last edited by FHPhotographer; 02-12-2010 at 08:36 PM.
02-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #2

Hi, can You force format in camera? If not You can try it with external SDHC redaer- format to FAT32 I mean...
Best and happy shooting, JR
02-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #3

the cheaper SD card will have this problem . I have ever used sandisk before. The kingston SD card i am currently using for few years and never come across this problem.