Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2010, 03:35 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hcc Quote
In France, you can find some reference prices at FNAC (htp://www.fnac.fr).

I agree with another contributor that the 18-200mm is not a good lens. It is old and the Tamron/Pentax 18-250mmm is a better value for money. An alternative is the more expensive Sigma 18-250mm OS HSM with Pentax mount. All in all, the Pentax 18-250mm is possibly the most logical choice since it is recongised by the K-7 enabling on-board lens correction.

Hope that the comment will help ...

Hi hcc, many thanks, indeed for your helpful advice. I will take a look at the 18-250. Sounds interesting. Also, after I purchase the K-7, having looked at your gallery and find panoramas, I might need to pick your brain (ask your advice) on that subject. Really liked what you did with the picture of Bangkok.

Thanks and all the best.

Ned
Jyväskylä, Finland

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-7, photography, price