Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-15-2010, 01:44 AM   #1

[langtitle=fr]Netteté des images et K-x......[/langtitle]

J'ai lu sur quelques forums et sites Internet dont Dpreview à la rubrique "forum Pentax", que le K-x pouvait donner du bougé du au relèvement du miroir -SR off ou on- est-ce exact ou pas certains photographes l'ont constatés, moi aussi avec mon Sigma 18-200, (que l'AF soit réglé par le "debug mode" ou pas d'ailleurs, j'ai remis le "debug mode" AF à zéro pour avoir le réglage original Pentax), je viens de refaire des essais mais avec les Pentax 18-55 et le 55-300, ce phénomène n'apparait plus sur aucune image, est-ce que ce problème viendrait des autres objectifs que Pentax ? Enfin je trouve cela très bizarre.

Mon K10 n'a pas ce problème avec le Sigma 18-200.......

02-15-2010, 05:12 AM   #2

i don't get it
02-15-2010, 05:43 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
If I am interpreting your post correctly, you have concerns about the alleged K-x SR/mirror slap/blur issue that has been raised by a few people on dpreview.

It's worth noting that one of the main proponents of the theory that the Kx has issues with SR/mirror-slap/blur in that forum has since conceded that his much-discussed SR/blur/mirror slap 'problems' are related to running the camera with batteries that are low on charge:

QuoteQuote:
I confirm agian today on my k-x that the problem is related with the battery.

When the battery indicator is yellow, with eneloop, I see significantly more blurry images than another set of fully charged batteries.
Keep your batteries well charged and the chances are high that you will not have this 'problem'.
02-15-2010, 06:09 AM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by rawr Quote
If I am interpreting your post correctly, you have concerns about the alleged K-x SR/mirror slap/blur issue that has been raised by a few people on dpreview.

It's worth noting that one of the main proponents of the theory that the Kx has issues with SR/mirror-slap/blur in that forum has since conceded that his much-discussed SR/blur/mirror slap 'problems' are related to running the camera with batteries that are low on charge:

Keep your batteries well charged and the chances are high that you will not have this 'problem'.
So eneloops would be sub par to like powerex? 2000 vs 2700, damn i just bought eneloops

02-15-2010, 06:24 AM   #5

I think this mirror slap rumor was started by Canon or Nikon corporate spammers. I am over 3,000 shots with no such thing.
02-15-2010, 06:36 AM   #6

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by clipsed Quote
So eneloops would be sub par to like powerex? 2000 vs 2700, damn i just bought eneloops
Not at all. Those numbers are a measure of the total current the batteries can supply. The nominal working voltage of the two is the same (1.2 volts), although the Eneloop has a reputation for maintaining a slightly higher voltage under heavy load than other general purpose NiMH.

No opinion on the alleged mirror slap issue.
02-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tarsus Quote
I think this mirror slap rumor was started by Canon or Nikon corporate spammers. I am over 3,000 shots with no such thing.
Most definitely. As long as Canon keeps those checks coming, my K-x's SR mechanism will keep blurring photos at certain shutter speeds.

But really. The problem exists, it's hardly anything serious, it's extremely rare and it's easy to work around. The real problem is people expect everything they buy to function perfectly, and when it doesn't, rather than exchanging it for a working one or figuring out how to work around it, they get online and start screaming about it. This causes potential buyers to get scared off when they really shouldn't, and causes all those who love their functional samples to label anyone who has the problem as a FUD spammer.
02-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
Pentaxian

Geeze, you just don't get it.
If your batteries get low on charge, the camera is going to have problems. It doesn't mean one battery is worse than another, any rechargeable battery will need to be recharged.

02-15-2010, 10:00 AM   #9
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

This is the K-X mirror slap internet meme started at dpforums

It's here now - see https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-beginners-corner-q/90364-i-want-k-...rror-slap.html

Started at Is there any k-x not suffering from the mirror slap problem? [Page 1]: Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review - one person thinks he has it, and that has been exaggerated to get attention into "every unit is bad".

Many photos seem have been taken that do not show this, for example posted at flickr's k-x gallery.
02-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #10
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
It also depends upon how quickly you will use up the charge. If you will be blowing through 1,000 shots in a day or two, you may get better use out of those higher current batteries. If your camera sits on a shelf a good deal, then you want the Eneloops to keep your camera ready.
02-15-2010, 04:54 PM   #11

QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Geeze, you just don't get it.
If your batteries get low on charge, the camera is going to have problems. It doesn't mean one battery is worse than another, any rechargeable battery will need to be recharged.
i'm sorry
02-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #12
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by GeneV Quote
It also depends upon how quickly you will use up the charge. If you will be blowing through 1,000 shots in a day or two, you may get better use out of those higher current batteries. If your camera sits on a shelf a good deal, then you want the Eneloops to keep your camera ready.
Except it doensn't work that way most of the time. Because Eneloops maintain a higher voltage under load longer than most higher capacity NiMH's, they are usually a better choice even if you expect to run through them in a single day.
02-16-2010, 11:42 AM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc Sabatella Quote
Except it doensn't work that way most of the time. Because Eneloops maintain a higher voltage under load longer than most higher capacity NiMH's, they are usually a better choice even if you expect to run through them in a single day.
You sold me on Eneloops Marc..Thanks!

Ben