Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by zxaar Quote
o fanboy number 1 spoke to subject.

do you think dxomark also can not afford k7 and that is why they gave it low marks.

lol.
Okay Ricehigh, basing your results on dxomark and solely believing as if it gives you all the information needed. The charts on that site claims the K-7 to have worse high ISO than the K200D. Shows your credibility, just pointing things out.

03-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #77
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LeDave Quote
ISO 3200 on both cameras. Pentax K-7 on the left with Noise Ninja applied and scaled down to meet K-x. K-x on the right with no Noise Ninja applied, the details would be even more washed out if done so.

maybe he doesn't know how to use that?
03-09-2010, 04:34 PM   #78
Veteran Member

whats with ricehigh???

Okay Ricehigh, basing your results on dxomark and solely believing as if it gives you all the information needed. The charts on that site claims the K-7 to have worse high ISO than the K200D. Shows your credibility, just pointing things out.
i think you can write a full article showing point by point how dxomark (and dpr also) are wrong. And how their results are not credible.

But then you got nothing.
03-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #79
Veteran Member

o fanboy number 1 spoke to subject.

do you think dxomark also can not afford k7 and that is why they gave it low marks.

lol.
really? as far as I know, you're a lone wolf in your crusade. so who do you think is laughable? give me 5 individuals who is doing a similar thing that you do in this forum, and I rest my case. otherwise, we obviously know who's the real fanboy here. go back to making goofballs, you make more sense doing that sort of thing since that is the only specialty that you have. come back when you are really into real photography and not a photography measubator.

03-09-2010, 04:40 PM   #80
Veteran Member

that ain't RiceHigh. that is someone who is trying to be one, but failed miserably. that's what happens when a goofball designer posts as someone who knows photography.
03-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #81
Igilligan

Bullshite in a can

Ain't got time to read all this nonsense....

K7 -- show me your ISO 6400 jpeg --- and I will show you my K-x ISO 6400 jpeg...

Now shut up! hjahahhahhahhjsahahhahhahaha K7 sucks eggs
03-09-2010, 04:56 PM   #82
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Igilligan Quote
Ain't got time to read all this nonsense....

K7 -- show me your ISO 6400 jpeg --- and I will show you my K-x ISO 6400 jpeg...

Now shut up! hjahahhahhahhjsahahhahhahaha K7 sucks eggs
actually, you make more sense to me Gus !

03-09-2010, 04:58 PM   #83
Igilligan

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
actually, you make more sense to me Gus !

Then you are in some serious trouble....
03-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #84
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxor Quote
really? as far as I know, you're a lone wolf in your crusade. so who do you think is laughable? give me 5 individuals who is doing a similar thing that you do in this forum, and I rest my case. otherwise, we obviously know who's the real fanboy here. go back to making goofballs, you make more sense doing that sort of thing since that is the only specialty that you have. come back when you are really into real photography and not a photography measubator.
its funny you giving someone lecture about what to do in forum.

in 10-12 years of posting on internet you are the only person you attacked me personally.

When we are talking about cameras keep it to cameras. But instead of showing me proof supporting your point, you had two arguements:

1. you are criticizing k7 because you can not afford one.
2. you should learn to take photos.

this is what you said when i pointed out that kx has better dr at base isos and better high iso performance.

personal insult is big no no in forums. You will get back what you give to others.
03-09-2010, 06:07 PM   #85
Veteran Member

in 10-12 years of posting on internet you are the only person you attacked me personally.
After 10-12 years, welcome to the internet.
03-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #86
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Igilligan Quote
Then you are in some serious trouble....
! even if I hand you a defective camera, you could still make it work like a beauty.
03-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #87
Veteran Member

its funny you giving someone lecture about what to do in forum.

When we are talking about cameras keep it to cameras. But instead of showing me proof supporting your point, you had two arguements:

1. you are criticizing k7 because you can not afford one.
2. you should learn to take photos.

this is what you said when i pointed out that kx has better dr at base isos and better high iso performance.

personal insult is big no no in forums. You will get back what you give to others.
you still haven't given me 5 names that do your same bidding. and yes, you still need to learn how to take photos and learn when to know or figure out if you are acting like an arse. it would had helped if you just used a forum name like K-7 Hater because that has always been what most of your post is all about and your crusade. go figure why people seem to have an irk on you. you're still clueless. unlike Gus and other people who like a k-x, they don't act like an arse. so you reap what you sow. there are people that are k-x owners that give their opinions, but none of them is like you who is pretty much distasteful. I'm sorry for being frank, but your jabber are not giving people favor or a fair opinion of the matter. that is why you are branded as a fanboy. have some self-respect and just identify yourself as you are. and welcome to the internet.

Last edited by Pentaxor; 03-09-2010 at 07:09 PM.
03-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #88
Veteran Member

After 10-12 years, welcome to the internet.
me create fire !
03-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #89
Veteran Member

Interesting debate this thread turned into

Kx vs K7

Why cant Pentaxians just be happy that Pentax has 2 of the best DSLRS out on the market right now?

I don't understand the internal debate and I don't think that if I did I would agree with it anyways.

Both have design intentions and suit a different crowd. It would be one thing if both had the same sensors, but they don't.

My personal stance is rejoice that Pentax are on a role and are a heck of a lot more apt to consider your requests than other companies.

It could be a lot worse, you could be heavily invested into Alpha gear right now.

Perspective can do many things.

C
03-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #90
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rush2112 Quote
Kx vs K7

Why cant Pentaxians just be happy that Pentax has 2 of the best DSLRS out on the market right now?

I don't understand the internal debate and I don't think that if I did I would agree with it anyways.

Both have design intentions and suit a different crowd. It would be one thing if both had the same sensors, but they don't.

My personal stance is rejoice that Pentax are on a role and are a heck of a lot more apt to consider your requests than other companies.

It could be a lot worse, you could be heavily invested into Alpha gear right now.

Perspective can do many things.

C
your understanding makes more sense. probably the reason is just to start a debate and act like an arse. I don't even get the point why a person would have such dismay on a system that he never wanted in the first place and had to banter in a distasteful manner.