Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2010, 01:58 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I am glad you got it sorted.

The advice from Canada Rockies is good. I swapped the focus screen in my K10 for a DS screen when I first got it and perfect "green button exposure with the M lenses.

However I now use a split prism screen which really helps with focussing, but has the drawback of reintroducing exposure errors with the green button on manual lenses. Funnily enough not as bad as the stock K10 screen though.

Anyway good luck with the M lens

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, photography, questions