Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #31
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Clinch, I love using manual focus in conjunction with LiveView. LV is a lifesaver, as it's let me get some of the best shots, even with the K-x's low res display. When I'm doing events where I need to use both cameras, I'll stick the 50 on the K-x, since I can get away with using up to ISO 800 comfortably, which will be more than enough for a lot of shots (including for live music events). The K-30 then gets the 20-40 or the other AF lenses, depending on what I need to do.

Sadly, due to my love for manual focus, I do miss a lot of shots and I suffer a lot of LBA. After seeing the Rokinon 35 at a wedding, I fell in love with it and then pursued it after a great month of gigs a few months ago.

07-02-2013, 11:05 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
thanks for the insight.

I will post my site once I get it up this weekend

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, flash, gear, pentax, photography, wedding