Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
K7 Composition Adjustment Shortcut?

I just picked up a K7 (thanks Amazon 1-day sale!). I've been messing around with the composition adjustment feature, and finding it really annoying that it's buried down in the menus. Is there any sort of shortcut to activate it with needed 27 key presses?

Thanks in advance,
BKR

02-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Press the menu button, rotate the rear edial to the right one click (or press the right button on the four-way controller), then press the up button on the four-way controller, then press the right button on the four-way controller.

If you need 27 key presses to get to it, then you're doing something wrong.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adjustment, camera, composition, dslr, k7, photography