Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-09-2010, 03:18 PM   #1

K7 version of Pentax Remote Assistant

I, like most other K7 owners I suspect, was very disappointed to find there was no remote/tethering facility. So I used the Pentax Live support chat (here - Customer Support - Official PENTAX Imaging Web Site ) to ask if there was going to be one.

Here's what they said...
Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...

You have been connected to Jeffrey R.

Jeffrey R: Thank you for contacting Pentax Chat Support. How may I help you?
A Chap: Hi. Is there a K7 version of Pentax Remote Assistant?
Jeffrey R: no, unfortunately.
A Chap: :-( Is there likely to be? I assumed there would be as it was available for the K10 and K20. It is a feature that I very much need..!
Jeffrey R: I know it's definitely needed. Hopefully they are working on a solution. I have already made a few design suggestions.
A Chap: I hope they are working on a solution too! Thanks for your help
Jeffrey R: I'll make another design suggestion on your behalf.
A Chap: :-)
A Chap: Bye
So, it seems there might be one one day. But it might be an idea for K7 owners to let Pentax know there's a demand...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, chap, chat, design, dslr, jeffrey, k7, pentax, photography, solution, support, version of pentax