Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-16-2010, 06:54 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Great idea of connecting a lanyard on the remotes..it's just that the strap looks actually bigger than the remote it is attached to!

03-16-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GerryL Quote
Great idea of connecting a lanyard on the remotes..it's just that the strap looks actually bigger than the remote it is attached to!
It is, no lie. That's why I put it on there! lol
03-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by FattyMcJ Quote
It is, no lie. That's why I put it on there! lol
Yup! Yours is already large but Sakura's is visibly larger! LOL!
03-17-2010, 07:18 AM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
One big negative of these is you can't do long exposures...pressing and holding it doesn't lock the shutter open...

03-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #20
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by GerryL Quote
Yup! Yours is already large but Sakura's is visibly larger! LOL!

QuoteOriginally posted by kenyee Quote
One big negative of these is you can't do long exposures...pressing and holding it doesn't lock the shutter open...
BULB mode ftw?
04-09-2010, 07:32 AM   #21

Thanks for the photos Jason... it's nice to see the inside of these little things. I'm not sure if anybody here uses Nikon... their remotes come with a tiny pouch just the size of the remote that can be attached to the strap, very useful. I'm not sure if there's an equivalent in the Pentax camp.
04-09-2010, 07:50 AM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by shawnxji Quote
Thanks for the photos Jason... it's nice to see the inside of these little things. I'm not sure if anybody here uses Nikon... their remotes come with a tiny pouch just the size of the remote that can be attached to the strap, very useful. I'm not sure if there's an equivalent in the Pentax camp.
I haven't seen any equivalent in the Pentax camp but I know that Pentax has a neck strap that has a pouch built-in where you can stash the memory card or the hotshoe flash cover. It also might work for the remote as the remote is so small.
I haven't tried it though. Somebody here might have a strap like that and share their thoughts.