Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Renmanova Quote
the focal length was at 22mm

yes, i waited for the green light on anti shake
Renmanova, we are all trying to help... not in any negative way.

With that focal length 22mm and shutter 1/125, you should not have any problem getting sharp picture if the focus is indeed achieved (green haxagon). Does it happen consistently (I mean in every picture)? If it is, that could be another problem - back or front focus issue with that lens. Which by the way, can be adjusted, I believe (since I don't own the K-x). I can adjust my K10D using a hacked program or I can send the camera to Pentax repair center - they adjust it for me (which is what I did).

03-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #47
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Renmanova Quote
the focal length was at 22mm

yes, i waited for the green light on anti shake
Okeydoke, so not falling into either of those traps then. I'd agree you shouldn't ought to be getting blur from camera shake in that case.
03-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #48
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by knoxploration Quote
Okeydoke, so not falling into either of those traps then. I'd agree you shouldn't ought to be getting blur from camera shake in that case.
In either case, the tone of Ira's post was needlessly antagonistic and Renmanova had every right to call her on it.
03-31-2010, 09:04 PM   #49
Inactive Account

Original Poster
hey guys, just thought i'd give an update.

prodigital2000 is very responsive and agreed to refund 100%. i was a bit late in returning the item, but i got a refund on the day the camera was returned.

they also (unexpectedly) refunded me the return shipping fee.

i thought they were pretty legit having done that.