Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #16
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm Canon.

But I wonder whether my old F2s are still sitting in that pawn shop.

04-01-2010, 10:14 AM   #17
Veteran Member

I got my K10D few years back from B&H and it was not sealed. However, the warranty card was included.
04-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Don be fooled by my Market reseller status:

"jjdgti
Doesn't actually
own a Pentax"

At first tought "Doesn't actually own Pentax" (as a company). It is true, I don't.

April fool at its best
04-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #19
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Can I get mine switched to Polaroid?

It has a much sleazier connotation, which would be just about right.

04-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #20
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks everybody for the input and thanks for letting me in on the Canon Nikon user joke. Once I read the earlier post I saw that he referred to and tried for the longest time to figure out where to change that Canon to Pentax/Olympus.

I am oh so happy to find out that my K7 is probably just fine and factory fresh (even if it didn't come with a seal). So tonight I am looking forward to getting to play with it for real!
04-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #21
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by Jon in SC Quote
Thanks everybody for the input and thanks for letting me in on the Canon Nikon user joke. Once I read the earlier post I saw that he referred to and tried for the longest time to figure out where to change that Canon to Pentax/Olympus.

I am oh so happy to find out that my K7 is probably just fine and factory fresh (even if it didn't come with a seal). So tonight I am looking forward to getting to play with it for real!
like I said, mine wasnt sealed, it was also poorly packaged like you described, but they are pretty well packaged on the inside of the product box. and mine despite this is as far as I can tell, factory fresh and is one hell of a camera. you will enjoy this beast. this is the first Pentax camera in a long time (certainly the first digital) that evokes the same feelings I get when holding and using a Pentax manual film camera in regards to feel, fit & finish and overall pleasure. it has its flaws, but in regards to the feeling you get when using and handling it, Pentax got it right this time. if only it had the K-x's sensor, or a FF sensor! (ok now im just dreaming)