Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Nice post WMBP

I agree both K100D and K10D are great cameras as well.

My previous prosumer camera (Canon S3 IS' competition) took great pictures as well... if you give it time. I started running into limitation (shot to shot RAW was 3-5 seconds, no hot shoe, and many camera changes required diving well into the menu, inconvenient xD cards, etc...).

I got the K10D over the K100D because I knew I would use the camera for a long time and did not want to take the chance at hit a barrier like I did with my Fuji in a K100D (causing me to invest in another camera). The 4 extra MPs didn't matter to me as my Fuji was a 6.3 and it made beautiful 11x14s after some PP using photoshop. Probably could have gone even larger without sacrificing much either.

07-18-2007, 05:02 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Wow! I really appreciate everyones help! I'm used to being ignored so this is quite something for me!! thanks for all your time posting some very vaulauble (and well written) information!
-hooodsa