Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-10-2010, 01:29 PM   #16
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
And tungsten light can contribute to metering difficulties also.
Ultimately, the idea of digital photography is that results can be reviewed on screen and the shot retaken if required with the necessary adjustments.

04-10-2010, 01:42 PM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by philbaum Quote
c. When in Pentax's AV mode, i've found that its too easy for the camera to switch between manual iso settings and Auto ISO settings in that mode. I think what i'm doing is punching the green button and that enters the AV manual ISO mode into Auto ISO mode. to get it back one has to go into the Fn menu.
No you don't. You can set the ISO with the front wheel while holding the OK button (in any mode that will let you set the ISO). You could also set one wheel to always be ISO in Av mode, if you don't use it for compensation. (I can't imagine why Pentax felt that one wheel should do nothing by default in Av mode, but at least it's easy to change.)