Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It DOES come with the Korejanai robot . . .

04-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #17

Photos: Albums
I just threw up looking at that.. Thanks.
04-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You guys have no taste.

This camera is awesome. I coveted it but could not find it available when I was purchasing my K-x.

Korejanai means "not this" I think. It's a pretty cool parody of old Japanese robot anime.
04-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #19
Veteran Member

It looks like a white K-x that was painted with several ugly colors and then used a sharpie on it to make the face

04-24-2010, 11:07 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by timstone Quote
It looks like a white K-x that was painted with several ugly colors and then used a sharpie on it to make the face
I think that's exactly what it is, appealing to the same crowd that colour code their wind screen wipers I'm guessing.

I love mine in black, it's just soo camera.
04-24-2010, 11:49 PM   #21
Nubi

Guys, we are photographers (at least the last time I checked). We should not be critical of someone else's artistic endeavors. I am sure many people and hours are spent on designing this. It probably took a village.
04-25-2010, 08:53 AM   #22
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by hangu Quote
You guys have no taste.

This camera is awesome. I coveted it but could not find it available when I was purchasing my K-x.

Korejanai means "not this" I think. It's a pretty cool parody of old Japanese robot anime.
Yeah, it is the robot all the Japanese kids got as a present but was the wrong robot, so they said 'not this robot!' to their parents. The concept was a joke but lots of people love it in Japan, I think it was great marketing for Pentax, obviously not intended for this market based on the comments here!
04-25-2010, 09:03 AM   #23
Pentaxian

I think you can order one of these from the Pentax Japan web site for regular price

My bet is the seller bid himself

04-25-2010, 10:48 AM   #24
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow, that has to be the worst looking camera I have ever seen! Not only is it ugly it is also going for a insane price as well. Who in there right mind would pay that much for camera that looks like that. Maybe, I should try buying a Kx and then painting it like that and see how much I can get for it.