Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2010, 01:53 AM   #16

Original Poster
Thanks for your comments chaps. I can't quote everyone but will summarise my feelings.

JeffJS: Lust is lust and there is no reasoning when you started to lust after something - there is nothing that I particularly want in the the camera; I just want the camera!!!

LaurenOE: I don't really fancy the K-X, particularly for the fact that you can't select a focus point.

Hawaiinonline: I am leaning towards what you are saying. These were my feelings even before I started this thread - wait for the new model, see what's different and then decide. What pdo says also makes a lot of sense. As I mentioned in my first post, if I go for K7 then I should wait for the new model and buy it then - it will be a lot cheaper.

dylansalt: What you say is what I am hoping Pentax will do; i.e. use the K-x sensor in the new model and other features of the K7.

So looks like I am going to sit on my hands and wait until the new model comes out before deciding!
Cheers.