Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
is there a Pentax K-X kit lens gallery?

getting my k-x tomorrow with kit 18-55. is there a gallery where i can see shots taken with this kit lens?

04-28-2010, 12:11 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by hockmasm Quote
getting my k-x tomorrow with kit 18-55. is there a gallery where i can see shots taken with this kit lens?
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=da+18-55mm&m=text
04-28-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/45425-kit-lens-club.html
04-28-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax Kit Lens Group

Flickr: Pentax Kit Lenses

04-28-2010, 04:58 PM - 1 Like   #5
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by hockmasm Quote
Do yourself a favor and spend an hour going through ALL of the pages of the Kit Lens Club here as Boris linked above, paying special attention to the 18-55, of course:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/45425-kit-lens-club.html

MOST of the shots will blow you away--not just SOME of them. And FYI:

In the SLR Lens Discussion Forum, there's a sticky forum called "Lens Club Index," which has direct links to the threads here that are exclusively dedicated to a specific brand, focal length, etc.

That sticky is a shortcut to get to, for instance, the Tammy Club, where people post their Tamron shots. Or Sigma. Or old Takumar glass.

(And for the old-timers here, please feel free to Reputation me like the wind!)