Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Just got a navy K-x!

After seeing the navy K-x in person, I couldn't resist and picked one up. I love the finish and I think it looks great with my silver 77 ltd. :P I was going to get a second body anyway, and I think I'll like the K-x for low light and video. Just from snapping a few quick shots around the house, I know it's going to take a bit of time for me to get used to the controls and the menu-- I'm constantly reminded that in spite of its high-ISO powerhouse sensor, this is an entry-level SLR. However, I can already tell that I'm going to have a lot of fun with this camera.

Next on the list: another 2.8 WA zoom (had to sell my DA* 16-50), then...

04-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Pictures pls of the K-x navy body and silver 77 ltd.

I imagine it looks rather good.
04-30-2010, 07:07 AM   #3

I got the navy K-x a couple of weeks ago and love the look of it. In fact, I use a picture of it as my desktop wallpaper. Now I just have to learn how to take pictures with it.