Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2010, 05:51 AM   #31
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Hm. I must admit that all of you have strong arguments :-). I see now much better the rationale behind some aspects of the lens line up and I thank you all for taking the time to explain! Particularly one point strikes me: the current lens portfolio still honors the FF K1000 aficionados, which is a strong sign of respect for the customers (unmatched by any competitor, as for the K mount). I understand that this aspect has to be taken in account when analyzing the portfolio and the outcome is much to Pentax's advantage.
As a side effect, this strategy also keeps the situation nicely open if, by chance, one day they would decide to go for a digital FF.
Again, thank you all for your contribution; and have nice shots on this 1st of may!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bodies, camera, company, course, dslr, feature, lenses, macro, pentax, photography, sdm, teams