Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2006, 02:01 PM   #1

Case for A20?

I've just ordered a new Optio A20 after reading lots of good reviews. However, I've been searching the net for the last couple of days, desperately trying to find a case that's *designed* for the A20 (and I guess the A10 too as I think it was exactly the same dimensions).

I hate the thought of buying this tiny little camera and then putting it some big bulky case, complete with belt clip, shoulder strap and all that nonsense! I want something that fits the A20 like a glove.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

12-27-2006, 03:30 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Hi Gavin,
You've more than likely found a case for your A20 by now but I, too, have been searching for a case (I'm about to buy the A20). I think we are in the minority on this site in having a passion for non DSLR cameras but I think I've found a good case, after A LOT of searching! I notice you're in the UK too, look on Amazon.co.uk and search on "Lowepro Rezo 20 digital camera pouch", this looks ideal. Good luck, if you haven't found one already.
Best wishes, Gina
08-28-2007, 09:17 PM   #3
Forum Member

i stopped my samys camera around my neighborhood and got this for my a20. it fits nice and tight.

the label says op/tech usa. i think i got it for about 5-6 bucks.

09-03-2007, 12:08 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I just stick it in my pocket.