Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #16

I also have difficulties now because i need to sell the W90 (could not return to the reseller because already used into water).

Already proposed it to few people and everyone told me about the bad image quality so i'll need to propose a huge discount on it...

I think i'll lose lots of money... sad!

09-13-2010, 04:56 PM   #17

i dont even use this camera for video, if i do i hate too.. i use my sony cybershot h7.. the w90's video is way too noisy and horrible quallity, the zoom just makes it unwatchable.. the pics are ok closeups are very nice.. lowlight pics suck and are noisy but thats expected with this type of lens.. but now my flash dont work ? it never hardly flashes anymore even with the setting on it wont flash, it has a few times in the past week but never when i need it.. but i like it because its small and i can keep it on me 24/7 its always there when i need to take a pic, good batt life, love the underwater pics, but the reviews scare me everyone says they leak and thats the very reason i choose this camera i wanted a water proof camera anyways i wish i saved my money in my eyes this camera dosnt play vids only takes pics and now i cant use a damn flash