Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #1

[langtitle=it]Pentax Optio M10 righe orizzontali[/langtitle]

Salve a tutti, come descritto nella mia presentazione, la pentax optio M10 che mi ha accompagnato in tante avventure, mi ha abbandonato proprio a Londra. Dopo un paio di scatti londinesi, all'improvviso, senza nessuna botta o caduta, mi sono accorto che le foto presentavano numerose righe orizzontali e una sovraesposizione. Tutto peggiora in condizioni di luce forte all'aperto. I video invece funzionano benissimo. Ho provato senza scheda SD, ho provato a formattare e riportare alle impostazioni di fabbrica, ho provvato ad avviare tenendo premuto MENU+POWER ed esce scritto VER 1.00, invece tenendo premuto il tasto verde+POWER esce scritto VER 1310A. Bah...vi allego qualche foto del problema..spero risolvibile!

08-10-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Do they also look like this in-camera, on the screen?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

08-10-2010, 11:40 AM   #3

That's what the pictures looked like on my Canon S1 IS when the sensor started to fail. Video was fine probably because it was only 640x480 (didn't need all the lines of resolution). Mine made blues appear green and greens appear magenta. It was a few years out of warranty and Canon still repaired it for free because of some deal with Sony.
08-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #4

Original Poster
no, lo schermo e' perfetto quando guardo cosa scattare. Una volta scattata la foto, me la fa rivedere con queste righe. Quindi credo non sia un problema di schermo..

08-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #5

Yep, definitely the sensor failing. The screen and EVF are not capable of displaying all the lines of resolution the sensor is capable of so you will NOT see the issue until you view the image on the computer OR zoom into the picture on the camera after you take it.
08-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #6

Original Poster
grazie a tutti per le risposte! Quindi se è il sensore, posso provare a fare qualcosa? ( firmware, reset ), o conviene buttarla e comprare una fotocamera nuova? Grazie
08-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #7

I don't think there is anything you can do to fix it. You should look into how much it would cost to fix it by contacting Pentax.