Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Inactive Account

[langtitle=el]pentax h 90[/langtitle]

καλημερα! εχω την εν λογο μηχανη και σε φουλ αναλυση στην TV (lg full hd 32'')τις φωτογραφιες τις δειχνει καπως τετραγονιασμενες να το πω ετσι και τα βιντεο (που τραβαει HD)λεμε τωρα,κανει το ιδιο.ξερει καποιος γιατι? δλδ δεν ειναι καθαρη.
ευχαριστω!

09-16-2010, 03:49 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Are
QuoteOriginally posted by cornilios Quote
tetragoniasmenes
animals or plants?
09-16-2010, 03:51 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I see, plants:
Tetragonia tetragonioides - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please post some examples of your vegetable...
09-16-2010, 10:40 AM   #4

My best guess is that "tetragoniasmenes" (from Greek tetra = 4 and gonu = knee, or angle in this case) is simply a rectangle, i.e. the images on the TV appear pixelated or blotchy. Sorry I can't help with the technical aspects of this, since I neither own the camera nor a TV. I would look at the resolution of the images and compare that to the resolution of the TV. It may also be a color space problem, maybe there is a setting in the camera that allows selecting the video format of the connected TV (PAL/NTSC/SECAM).

09-16-2010, 10:46 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
σε ολες τις ποζες,προσωπα,φυτα,ζωα,τοπια.