Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2010, 03:18 AM   #1

My W30 gone crazy.

My Optio W30 works fine about 3 years. Some days ago, I turn it on & see nothing.
Almost nothing I can see on EVF, only a very very bright objects - some purple spots on the screen.
The first thing - my screen was dead. However, battery indicator, menu & mode selection are displayed on screen normally. Second thought - dead matrix. I do some photos with different options and various modes. & thats what they got:

If on ISO 3200 it normally takes photos, just all very hard to see on EVF, so in my Optio W30 framed the twisted brain.
I've tried to reset to the factory default settings. It didn't help. New firmware on it has not found as a class.

Anybody can help me with my trouble?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
digital camera, evf, optio, pentax cameras, photos, point and shoot, screen, w30