Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-13-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Optio W30 battery

I am thinking about picking up the Optio W30. I am looking at what kind of battery it takes and trying to see if there is a generic equivalent available for it. The OEM battery looks to cost about $40.00 which seems crazy high to me.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Any leads on the best place to buy the Optio W30 would be appreciated too.

thanks!

LaRee

11-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
I am thinking about picking up the Optio W30. I am looking at what kind of battery it takes and trying to see if there is a generic equivalent available for it. The OEM battery looks to cost about $40.00 which seems crazy high to me.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Any leads on the best place to buy the Optio W30 would be appreciated too.

thanks!

LaRee
Yeesh, sorry I should at least search ebay before asking a question like this. I see there are plenty of inexpensive batteries for the W30. I'm also looking to see the differences between the W20 and the W30. One main one is the time the literature says it can stay in the water. 30 mins for the W20 verses 2 hours with the W30. Any big differences that you can tell me about?