Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2011, 03:09 AM   #1

x90 Ac Adaptor - A mythical beast?

Greetings all,

I recently picked up an X90 to replace my older camera and so far I like it, but I've run into a question for any other x90 owners out there. I didn't know when I bought the thing that it had a feature for time lapses, but as long as it's there I figure I'd mess around with it. Problem is the battery doesn't last long enough to do sequences more than a few hours. The manual lists an AC adapter as being available (k-ac106), but since the x90 is discontinued no one seems to actually have the adapter anymore. I've only found one store online that doesn't list them as being backordered, but the price is double. Does anyone know if there's an after market ac adapter for the x90? Or possible one for another model that can be made to work? Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ac, adapter, digital camera, pentax cameras, point and shoot, x90