Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #106
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well done the winners and thanks to Immunogirl for a very enjoyable and well supported competition.

11-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #107
Veteran Member

Thank you Immunogirl... I really did not expect this... I only just got the LX-5 and I might have shot 15 photos by time I took that panorama, and very few more by the time I got to the Scared/Secular one... thank you.

Congrats to all. Great entries.

I'll set up the next one I assume... Maybe tomorrow. My power is out after the snowstorm this weekend. I have the kids and am trying to juggle work from the local library.

I'll work something out.

Thanks again...

woof!
11-02-2011, 11:17 AM   #108
G.T
Veteran Member

Congratulations, Woof. That was a very nice pic. There's no need to trigger the shutter a thousand times to get a good shoot
11-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #109
Pentaxian

Congrats to Woof on a well deserved win, to the runners-up and the rest of the participating crew. A big thanks to Immunogirl.....I enjoyed this competition immensely. Looking forward to Woofs competition.

11-02-2011, 11:51 AM   #110
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks, Immunogirl - and congrats to the winners!
11-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #111
Site Supporter

Congrats to all the winners. A great contest. Maybe the largest one yet.

Sorry to hear woof is trapped in the snow storm. Its no fun being without power. Be safe and take whatever time you need to set the next contest up. Life is more important. We can wait.
thanks
barondla
11-02-2011, 10:34 PM   #112
Veteran Member

Congrats to the winners. Lot's of great entries.
11-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #113
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Congrats to all the winners. A great contest. Maybe the largest one yet.

Sorry to hear woof is trapped in the snow storm. Its no fun being without power. Be safe and take whatever time you need to set the next contest up. Life is more important. We can wait.
thanks
barondla
I had power after the storm. On Tuesday the crew came along to remove the trees from the hill and turned off the power. The line crews never followed. Last night it hit 29 degrees. My room over the garage that has a bathroom in it is at 38 or 40 degrees. ConEd estimate for my area is Sunday Midnight. Today it will be 58-60 degrees. Need to open the windows and hope the house warms. Tonight in the 40s, so I may make one more day, but after that... probably stay at home tomorrow and try to source a generator. of course after I buy the half-measure generator and get it home, ConEd will finally come through.

I'm fit to be tied. I do feel very bad for those who have been out since Sunday.

Seaain

11-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #114
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Kudos & Thank Yous

Congrats Woof and Wildman for winning. Your photos are deserving of nothing less than 1st and 2nd. What a hard contest to judge with so many wonderful submissions. THANK YOU Immunogirl for your contest.
Many thanks for all the support in helping the newbie (me) and last but not least thank you for lending your panasonic point and shoot, ivoire> w/out it I'd never would have found this wonderful forum or win 3rd place.
Looking forward to Woof's contest.
11-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #115
Pentaxian

I have been beaten by some very worthy entries. Hope to see you all next month!