Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-12-2007, 05:23 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Dicain Vertical grip and shutter release for K100D Update!

As of 6:45 last evening I was informed by Dicain that there will be a short delay in the release of the vertical shutter release for the K100D and K100D Super range of cameras. They said there was a production delay, but they said it won't be available for the holidays, but shortly after. I hope it becomes available by the start of the new year. I will keep this thread up to date if I hear anything new. If this grip is as good as the one they have for the ist*DS then I will be a happy man.

P.S. I have no involvement with Dicain, I am just a happy user of their products.

12-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

in the words of charlie brown...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuughhhhhh!!!!!!!!!