Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
10-03-2012, 06:58 PM - 1 Like   #1

Pentax WG-1 $99 Clearance at Target (YMMV)

Just wanted to let everybody know that both Targets in my area (panhandle Texas) have the Pentax WG-1 on clearance for $99. I was unfortunate to miss out on all the in box items and they were going to sell me the display model for 10% off of the $99. I decided to not get it because it was rather beat up but if anybody is interested in that camera you might want to quickly run to your local Target and check it out. Good luck!

Last edited by Deadvacahead; 10-04-2012 at 08:11 AM.
10-03-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for informing us of this great deal- hope that those who try to hunt one down at their Targets are successful.

If only I had some valid reasons for needing an WG-1, I would definitely get one for myself at that price!
10-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #3

Original Poster
No problem... I thought it was a pretty good price myself considering the cheapest online that is new is $149.

To the moderator: I might be confused... but either I posted this in the wrong section or I believe my post was moved... shouldn't this be in the Pentax Price Watch section instead of this compact section? Just wanted to check and make sure just in case somebody misses out on this camera because they didn't see this.

Thanks!
Greg