Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #121
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jul 2010
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 573
Congratulations winners.

12-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #122
Site Supporter
Fastback67's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Connecticut, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 276
QuoteOriginally posted by Immunogirl Quote
Fastback - I was pretty tempted to get you back by making you the winner.
GGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr
12-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #123
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 671
Immungogirl, what's the process in making another comp? I don't have a whole lot of a spare time to check this forums, so hopefully there's something really quick.
I could also handover it to Fastback, then everyone would be happy
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #124
Veteran Member
Immunogirl's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 313
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nuff Quote
Immungogirl, what's the process in making another comp? I don't have a whole lot of a spare time to check this forums, so hopefully there's something really quick.
I could also handover it to Fastback, then everyone would be happy

Go to the first page of thsi thread, copy what I wrote - paste it into a new thread. Change the date to the end of december. Give it a new topic. Or don't.

12-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #125
Pentaxian
RoxnDox's Avatar

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Gig Harbor, Washington, USA, Terra
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,218
congrat Nuff - great photo!

My dives are usually a bit darker and murkier - hard to get reflections when viz is 5 ft and there ain't no sun shining...

Jim
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #126
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 671
QuoteOriginally posted by Immunogirl Quote
Go to the first page of thsi thread, copy what I wrote - paste it into a new thread. Change the date to the end of december. Give it a new topic. Or don't.
Thanks will do, I will try to think up of a new theme by the end of this week. So everyone get your P&S (or libraries ready). Just got to check past few competitions so I don't post something that was done recently...

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
congrat Nuff - great photo!

My dives are usually a bit darker and murkier - hard to get reflections when viz is 5 ft and there ain't no sun shining...

Jim
Thanks Jim, you are right. Got to be at the right place and right time. I guess it helps that I was at an absolutelly magic place too...
12-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #127
Pentaxian
unixrevolution's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Waldorf, MD
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,858
QuoteOriginally posted by Nuff Quote
Thanks will do, I will try to think up of a new theme by the end of this week. So everyone get your P&S (or libraries ready). Just got to check past few competitions so I don't post something that was done recently...



Thanks Jim, you are right. Got to be at the right place and right time. I guess it helps that I was at an absolutelly magic place too...
As a serious landscape shooter, I have to say that about half of being good is "right place, right time."

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." --Ansel Adams.
12-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #128
Veteran Member




Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sydney
Posts: 671
QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." --Ansel Adams.
For this particular photo it's more like "knowing where to swim"

12-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #129
Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: midwest, United States
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,293
Congatulations to the winners. Job well done. Another excellent contest. Honored that My image was selected for a third place tie. Ready for the next contest.
thanks
barondla
12-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #130
Site Supporter
disco_owner's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,611
Congratulations to all the Winners !!!!! great Stuff. Looks like you have a Tough Job ahead of you NUFF look forward to the next one .
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cameras, digital camera, entries, film, fixed-lens, format, image, kg, pentax cameras, point and shoot, reflections, rules
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Point & Shoot Competition #59 Fastback67 Pentax Compact Cameras 68 11-04-2012 10:53 PM
Pentax Point & Shoot Competition #58 Anton Magus Pentax Compact Cameras 81 10-03-2012 10:12 AM
Pentax Point & Shoot Competition #54 - Abandonment Bart Pentax Compact Cameras 78 06-03-2012 01:51 AM
Pentax Point & Shoot Competition #51 frission Pentax Compact Cameras 100 03-31-2012 05:05 PM
Point & Shoot Competition #50 ivoire Pentax Compact Cameras 118 02-04-2012 05:26 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:02 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top