12-02-2012, 11:54 AM   #121
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulations winners.

12-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #122
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Immunogirl Quote
Fastback - I was pretty tempted to get you back by making you the winner.
GGGRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr
12-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #123
Veteran Member

Immungogirl, what's the process in making another comp? I don't have a whole lot of a spare time to check this forums, so hopefully there's something really quick.
I could also handover it to Fastback, then everyone would be happy
12-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #124
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nuff Quote
Immungogirl, what's the process in making another comp? I don't have a whole lot of a spare time to check this forums, so hopefully there's something really quick.
I could also handover it to Fastback, then everyone would be happy

Go to the first page of thsi thread, copy what I wrote - paste it into a new thread. Change the date to the end of december. Give it a new topic. Or don't.

12-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #125
Pentaxian

congrat Nuff - great photo!

My dives are usually a bit darker and murkier - hard to get reflections when viz is 5 ft and there ain't no sun shining...

Jim
12-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #126
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Immunogirl Quote
Go to the first page of thsi thread, copy what I wrote - paste it into a new thread. Change the date to the end of december. Give it a new topic. Or don't.
Thanks will do, I will try to think up of a new theme by the end of this week. So everyone get your P&S (or libraries ready). Just got to check past few competitions so I don't post something that was done recently...

QuoteOriginally posted by RoxnDox Quote
congrat Nuff - great photo!

My dives are usually a bit darker and murkier - hard to get reflections when viz is 5 ft and there ain't no sun shining...

Jim
Thanks Jim, you are right. Got to be at the right place and right time. I guess it helps that I was at an absolutelly magic place too...
12-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #127
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Nuff Quote
Thanks will do, I will try to think up of a new theme by the end of this week. So everyone get your P&S (or libraries ready). Just got to check past few competitions so I don't post something that was done recently...

Thanks Jim, you are right. Got to be at the right place and right time. I guess it helps that I was at an absolutelly magic place too...
As a serious landscape shooter, I have to say that about half of being good is "right place, right time."

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." --Ansel Adams.
12-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #128
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by unixrevolution Quote
"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." --Ansel Adams.
For this particular photo it's more like "knowing where to swim"

12-05-2012, 07:28 PM   #129
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congatulations to the winners. Job well done. Another excellent contest. Honored that My image was selected for a third place tie. Ready for the next contest.
thanks
barondla
12-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #130
Site Supporter

Congratulations to all the Winners !!!!! great Stuff. Looks like you have a Tough Job ahead of you NUFF look forward to the next one .