Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2012, 04:49 AM   #1
Inactive Account

WG-2 bad focusing

Hi, I got WG-2 and couldnt figure out why half of my pictures are off focus. I had many cameras before and never had this shocking experience. Any suggestions or tricks?

11-05-2012, 06:18 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
i got a wg2 also and if you look at the reviews you can see i had the same problem...the camera is defective and needs to be sent back...unfortunately it must be a common problem because the part is on backorder...the issue we saw was the iso was not changing when you changed the settings so some pictures were ok and others were not...good luck...hope it is under warranty...if you can send it back to who you bought it from i would recommend that...amy
02-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Inactive Account

I have wg2 and have not had 1 foto in focus, is this a stock fault?
02-22-2013, 05:38 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by alexgg Quote
Hi, I got WG-2 and couldnt figure out why half of my pictures are off focus. I had many cameras before and never had this shocking experience. Any suggestions or tricks?
alex can you tell me what kind of settings you are using...what iso, etc...is the camera new? the camera does take excellent pictures if it is working properly but the first camera we got works for a short time and then the iso would not change and so any action photos or ones that required light were out of focus...amy