Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #1

New Camera

Hi ,
I have a question, my husband bought me the Pentax X5 today and I have taken some photo's with it, and have been able to see the results, however when I took a couple of photo's using the zoom, I found that I was unable to see the results as it didn't register on the camera that they were even taken. Why would this happen? I'm only new to this style of camera, as my other camera is a BenQ and is very simple to use, it's just limited to what it can do. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers Mary

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, digital camera, pentax cameras, point and shoot, results

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
old K-5 issues but new to me.. new-camera envy? jimr-pdx Pentax K-5 & K-5 II 2 07-30-2012 01:59 PM
Pentax's Third new camera..... New Distribution Channel interested_observer Pentax News and Rumors 50 09-30-2010 12:23 PM
New Lens or new camera. kinsale Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 19 12-28-2009 09:43 AM
New camera/new lens wandering. JonPB Post Your Photos! 2 09-19-2008 08:04 PM
New camera vs. new lens. dgsullivan Pentax DSLR Discussion 10 06-03-2008 09:10 PM