Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Which SLRs can take full advantage of Rikenon-P lens?

I have a 50/1.4 Rikenon-P that I have been using with my ME supers and K7.

I am curious which Ricoh cameras can take full advantage of the P-lenses. The only one I am aware is the XR-P.

Can Ricoh SLR expert advise?

04-29-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Check the Ricoh manuals on Butkus's website. I believe the XR-M (XR-X) and a couple of later versions of that model, and maybe the KR-30SP (XR-20SP) and one or two others have full program capability with the P lenses. Others have a shutter-priority mode with P lenses but aren't fully programmable.
04-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
XR-P, for sure, there is a Web site devoted to documenting the Ricoh line. I will see if I still have the link and post it up when I find it. Beyond that, if the shutter speed/mode dial has a "P" or Sv setting, the body supports the Rikenon-P lenses.

Steve

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
advantage, digital camera, pentax cameras, point and shoot, ricoh, rikenon-p