Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #1

i have problem with pentax w90 shutter button

i have problem with pentax w90 shutter button will stock and shoot only when i turn

camera shoot to much time till memory full than stays and wait shutter button and that is it everythyng still work fine except that button can i fix that or i must change shutter button thanks for answer

02-22-2014, 11:00 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Use a magnifying glass and check for a small bit of dirt around the shutter button where it enters the camera body. A needle, used carefully, can remove it. This is the most likely cause of a button that sticks in the down position.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
button, digital camera, pentax, pentax cameras, point and shoot, shutter, w90