Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #1
Forum Member

how do i save photos i edit with silkpix

I took some photo with the wrong white balance with my pentax mx-1. slikpix that came with my pentax mx-1 will fix it. but I cant find a way to save the photo.

the photo with the wrong white balance. was one of the first photos I took

07-15-2014, 10:30 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Click the Develop Icon at the top. You'll be given the option to save as JPG or Tiff
07-15-2014, 10:40 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
There's no "save" function in Silkypix as we normally expect -- changes that you make to each image are stored in a parameter list without modifying the raw file. Instead you have to "develop" the image to obtain the resulting image with all of the changes applied. Once you've made the changes that you want, to develop a single image click on the Development menu and select Development from the drop-down (or press Ctrl-S). You can also develop multiple images in one go by selecting more than one image (hold Ctrl and click on the images to develop) and selecting "Batch development for selected scene", or by marking each image for batch development (select an image and press F8) and then selecting "Batch development for reserved scene" from the Development menu. You'll get either a JPEG or a TIFF file depending on what you choose in the Development dialog box.

FWIW, this applies to Silkypix 3; it may be different in version 5.
07-15-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
Forum Member

Original Poster
thanks I was able to fix 20 photos with wrong white balance