Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #1
Forum Member

what is highlight alert on the mx-1 used for?

I found highlight alert in lcd view options. I just wonder what it is used for. does anyone use it?

12-07-2014, 02:12 PM   #2

Areas that are overexposures will be shown in red, areas that are underexposures will be shown in blue. It is handy for times when the lighting is difficult and can be useful to helping set exposure compensation quicker.

Shawn

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
digital camera, pentax cameras, point and shoot
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My take on the MX-1 skyoftexas Pentax Compact Cameras 13 04-17-2015 09:33 PM
lots of stairs to climb ... MX-1 is the choice zman Pentax Compact Cameras 2 08-11-2014 02:32 PM
what is the A setting for on camera lens? wetigers Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 6 07-28-2014 06:29 PM
How do i make the video better on the mx-1? tootal2 Pentax Compact Cameras 5 07-26-2014 12:39 PM
My new MX is on the way to me! aislepathlight Pentax Film SLR Discussion 11 06-27-2013 09:07 AM