Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #1

OPTIO Z10 Spares in Bangalore, India

I am a regular PENTAX Camera owner. I have a OPTIO Z10, which I purchased a few years ago, and do not wish to part with it. Unfortunately, the LCD screen does not function due to some mishandling and I have been trying to get it repaired, but told that the spare was not available. Please suggest a solution. I also need a Spare Battery and a Charger unit.

Many thanks if you can assist me. regards -

N. BALA CHANDER
Bangalore 560 082
India

01-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Unfortunately, it's probably going to be better just to find a used / working one on ebay. Technology moves on quickly!
They should be pretty cheap.

As for a new camera, the only similar compact camera Pentax make now is the MX-1, although it's larger than your optio.

pentax optio z10 | eBay
01-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #3

Hi Bala,

Ricoh Pentax India has an authorized service center in India now. Unfortunately, I believe it is in Mumbai and you have to send it there. You can reach out to YO Digital Pvt Ltd. at (022) 22659128 to get the service center details.
01-21-2015, 12:42 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by prithwijit Quote
hi bala,

ricoh pentax india has an authorized service center in india now. Unfortunately, i believe it is in mumbai and you have to send it there. You can reach out to yo digital pvt ltd. At (022) 22659128 to get the service center details.
prithwijit, many thanks for the advice.

01-21-2015, 12:42 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by calsan Quote
unfortunately, it's probably going to be better just to find a used / working one on ebay. Technology moves on quickly!
They should be pretty cheap.

As for a new camera, the only similar compact camera pentax make now is the mx-1, although it's larger than your optio.

pentax optio z10 | ebay
dear calsan, many thanks for the advice.