Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #1

A10 Playback Issue

Hi There,

Just bought this camera, supposed to be new, from EmilyandLily per EBay.
Certainly it came as originally packed in box etc.

Problem I have is with Playback. Some pictures show, some don't. They are all there with the multiple pictures to a page setting, but otherwise I just get "Camera cannot play this image and sound" Doesn't matter how I try to access the picture.

Anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions?

I am going to try formatting the SD Card to see if this helps. Is that a good idea?

Thanks

02-11-2007, 02:20 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Did the card come with the camera, or did it already have some of your previous photos on it? Each camera can usually only display its own images...

Formatting the card would be a good starting point

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Had this problem with my DS (slr) once. It was the crummy AA rechargeable batts I had. I think the A10 has proprietary lithium batt though. You aren't some how accidently shooting it in movie mode or voice recording mode ? Do the shoots show up when down loaded to the computer? I would format the card in this camera to see if that helps.
thanks
barondla
02-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Sorry to be late to the party. One of my friends have an A10. I've printed this thread out, and I'll fiddle around with the camera when we meet on Sunday.

My gut feel though is that the card came from a different camera and it wasn't formatted.

Cheers!