Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-24-2008, 02:21 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax 105wr vs 90wr film point and shoot

I had a Pentax 90wr for many years and loved it but it finally bit the dust. I'm looking to replace it with a Pentax 105 wr. Is there a big difference between the two besides a little extra zoom. I mainly use these camera for long hikes and places I don't want to take my K10d or k100d. I sometimes miss using film so that is why I want to replace my broken 90wr.

07-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
They were both very highly rated P&S cameras. Played with both, but only shot the 105. It has a very sharp lens on it. Remember reading that in a photo mag as well. It also did a good job with metering - even working well with slide film. Something many P&S have trouble with. Think you would like it.
thanks
barondla

Check out POINT & SHOOT CONTEST #8 IN P&S FORUM. Enter #9. Any type camera except slr. Any brand. Any subject. One day left to enter. Enter now!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
digital camera, film, pentax, pentax cameras, point and shoot