Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2016, 05:43 AM   #1

Hello and a question about Ricoh WG-M1

Hello, my name is Claudia and I just bought a Ricoh WG-M1 action camera. Not a great expert about filming but it seemed nice to have for our outdoor activities. I also downloaded the app which is called WT-M1 LE. As it seems I can just see films and pics I took when using the app. Other films have been recorded via action camera and I can not seem to see them on the phone. Also I have to download the films first in order to see them. It seems very uncomfortable to use and doesn't offer any of the features I expected. Am I wrong? Is there an alternative, maybe an app which works better with the camera, I couldn't find one. Are there any other users of this camera?
Thank you

10-04-2016, 07:54 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, sorry I know nothing about this camera.

Last edited by photolady95; 10-04-2016 at 09:26 PM.
11-08-2016, 08:29 AM   #3

I have been using the WG-M1 for about a year and love the camera! It took a while to learn it's menus, android app and other nuances, but it take super pictures and videos. I especially like the time-lapse feature! As for the app, it works with my Moto G android but there is a sequence for things to work and keep working. So it is quirky. You can look at sjaz556 on IG and see some pictures and videos taken with my WG-M1 and K5iis. Hope this helps!