Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-30-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
We finally hit over 1000 posts!

The point & shoot forum was close to cancelation at the start. Now it is growing. Not at the pace of the other forums, but there is growth. Maybe small cameras don't need as much space as their larger brethern.

Thankfully, Adam didn't pull the plug on us and relaxed the standards so any point & shoot could enter the contests. It makes me happy to see how the P&S forum is progressing. Thanks everyone for the hard work. Keep the images coming. Its really fun to push the small cameras to the max. Thanks Adam for believing in the forum.
thanks
barondla

Check out the WINNERS of POINT & SHOOT CONTEST #9 in this forum. Enter #10.

07-31-2008, 12:07 AM   #2
Damn Brit

QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
The point & shoot forum was close to cancelation at the start. Now it is growing. Not at the pace of the other forums, but there is growth. Maybe small cameras don't need as much space as their larger brethern.

Thankfully, Adam didn't pull the plug on us and relaxed the standards so any point & shoot could enter the contests. It makes me happy to see how the P&S forum is progressing. Thanks everyone for the hard work. Keep the images coming. Its really fun to push the small cameras to the max. Thanks Adam for believing in the forum.
thanks
barondla

Does anyone think it's a good idea to have a P&S database?
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote

thanks
barondla

I am also glad that Adam didn't pull the plug on this forum. It is good to have a place where we can share some of our "non-pentax" photos with our Pentax friends here. It is a good thing. :-)
08-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My point and shoot has gathered dust for the last few months and I have only shot a few pics with it but I do read the posts and enjoy looking at the photos. It would be safe to say that just about everyone in the forum probably has a P&S and uses it from time to time. Its not always convienent or practical to carry a DSLR everywhere and the waterproof Optio is on my wish list.