Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-02-2017, 02:42 PM - 2 Likes   #31
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Bart Quote
This was indeed really difficult to choose from all the entries.
All were really good on the theme. Made me wish I was there on vacation

My choice will undoubtedly be influenced by what I personally prefer or would prefer as vacation.

Next to a special thanks and congratulations to all the participants, honorable mention for :

savoche with an exotic paradise

onlineflyer with the wild river scene

smf with an image of tranquility

And the winner for me is Alayos92 with this scene in the mountains, heights, solitude, adventure and exploration:

Thanks again to all for making this a great contest.
Hope to see you all in Alayos contest.
Dear friends, I am very grateful for the welcome received and appreciation of my photos. As our friend Bart suggests in the motaņas we discover something more of ourselves, surrounded by solitude, nature, adventure and infinite spaces ...
See you at # 116

08-02-2017, 04:37 PM - 1 Like   #32
smf
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Alayos92 Quote
Dear friends, I am very grateful for the welcome received and appreciation of my photos. As our friend Bart suggests in the motaņas we discover something more of ourselves, surrounded by solitude, nature, adventure and infinite spaces ...
See you at # 116
Congratulations to all and thanks to Bart for hosting and for the honorable mention.
Best wishes,
Stu
08-02-2017, 04:58 PM   #33
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Congratulations Alayos92, I love that photograph! Thank you Bart for a great theme. Great entries this month, on to August!
08-02-2017, 05:42 PM   #34
Site Supporter

Congratulations on the win Alayos92. Fine photograph indeed. Thank you Bart for running and judging this excellent competition. Now it is time to pick out my entry for the next contest. Alayoso has already set up the next contest.

Thanks,
barondla

08-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #35
kwb
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congrats Alayos92 for great photography, thanks Bart for picking great theme!
And thanks balondla for letting us Q shooters know!
08-03-2017, 03:13 AM - 1 Like   #36
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by smf Quote
Congratulations to all and thanks to Bart for hosting and for the honorable mention.
Best wishes,
Stu
Couldn't have said better myself

Also thanks to barondla for the PR work for this contest on the "Confessions of a Toy Camera Shooter" thread.
08-03-2017, 07:23 AM   #37
Site Supporter

Savoche, thanks. Hope more of the toy camera shooters join us for future contests. We are always looking for more photographers. The contests are always fun!

Also want to say I really like the look of your entry. That high speed lens draws beautifully. I have a .95 Canon, but it doesn't have that wonderful signature.
Thanks,
barondla
08-03-2017, 03:38 PM - 1 Like   #38
Site Supporter

Congrats to the winner, well deserved! Congrats too to the honorable mentions, also well deserved.