Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
10-31-2017, 08:45 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I had a Panasonic GX7 before getting my Pentax. Lovely little camera and one of the best features was a tilting EVF. Then they brought out the GX8 which was much larger and had the tilting EVF. I don't think they have any other models with this feature. Focus peaking on the GX7 was good and I might get another one at some point.

I have a K-01 and it could really do with an EVF rather than just the screen. I have a loupe bit it's too big.

10-31-2017, 12:07 PM   #17
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by limestonecowboy Quote
I have a K-01 and it could really do with an EVF rather than just the screen. I have a loupe bit it's too big.
I agree. I use a loupe for manual focusing work on my K-5 & K-3, and whilst it's very good for that purpose, it doesn't make for a compact package - nor does it handle as well as camera with built-in EVF, IMHO...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
compacts with evf, digital camera, evf, focus, fuji, pentax, pentax cameras, point and shoot, screen