Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2018, 06:11 PM   #31
kwb
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Pacific North West
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 497
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Pentax Q7 with Pentax 04 Toy wide angle. f7.1 at 1/10 ISO 100.
thanks for looking,
barondla
That's something different but definitely spring! I don't know what flower these are, but I like how delicate the wet petals look. Thank you very much barondla!

Everybody, we still have 6 hours until midnight Pacific Time, if you have something please submit. Then I'll choose the winner, and we'll celebrate Easter together!

04-01-2018, 04:36 AM   #32
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2007
Location: WW community of Pentax users
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,355
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Pentax Q7 with Pentax 04 Toy wide angle. f7.1 at 1/10 ISO 100.
thanks for looking,
barondla
beautiful entry, barondla!
04-01-2018, 10:24 PM - 1 Like   #33
kwb
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Pacific North West
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 497
Original Poster
Thank you everyone, all of your entries made me feel good.

And the winner is (drum roll) ......

David's Muscari! That vivid blue coming out of the white snow seems like a perfect thing for celebrating spring! Your curtain picture was also excellent. Congratulations, I'll be eagerly waiting for your contest.

Honorable mention goes to Titia for an array of cute animals, I especially like the cat's peaceful facial expression.

And finally, probably most of you are already done with Easter, but I still have 1.5 hours, so happy Easter! See you all in the next contest!
04-02-2018, 01:13 AM   #34
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Waterlandkerkje
Posts: 154
QuoteOriginally posted by kwb Quote
That's something different but definitely spring! I don't know what flower these are, but I like how delicate the wet petals look. Thank you very much barondla!

Everybody, we still have 6 hours until midnight Pacific Time, if you have something please submit. Then I'll choose the winner, and we'll celebrate Easter together!
It's a Magnolia and a beautiful one too.

04-02-2018, 01:30 AM - 3 Likes   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Waterlandkerkje
Posts: 154
QuoteOriginally posted by kwb Quote
Thank you everyone, all of your entries made me feel good.

And the winner is (drum roll) ......

David's Muscari! That vivid blue coming out of the white snow seems like a perfect thing for celebrating spring! Your curtain picture was also excellent. Congratulations, I'll be eagerly waiting for your contest.

Honorable mention goes to Titia for an array of cute animals, I especially like the cat's peaceful facial expression.

And finally, probably most of you are already done with Easter, but I still have 1.5 hours, so happy Easter! See you all in the next contest!
Congrats David, a well deserved win and thanks KWB for the honorable mention.
At the moment I have 15 lambs and one ewe to go.
Attached Images
 
04-02-2018, 01:51 AM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Jacquot's Avatar

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Westchester, NY
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,448
Just seeing this, Many thanks kwb! Congrats to Titia and everyone, great entries this month and good way to honor/welcome spring. I'll be back with the April Competition soon...
04-02-2018, 05:04 AM   #37
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2007
Location: WW community of Pentax users
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 2,355
Congratulations to David and to Titia!
Thanks, kwb for this enjoyable contest.

Really adorable lambs, Titia.
04-02-2018, 12:08 PM   #38
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,601
Well done everyone!!

04-03-2018, 08:45 AM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: midwest, United States
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 4,276
Congratulations Jacquot and Titia. Thanks kwb for running a great contest.
Thanks,
barondla
04-05-2018, 10:49 AM - 1 Like   #40
Forum Member
Alayos92's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Seville
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 53
Congratulations to the winners Jacquot annd Titia, Spring emerges with strength everywhere ...
I have now had the birth of five kittens for my garden ... I will upload a tender story ...
04-09-2018, 11:18 AM - 3 Likes   #41
Pentaxian




Join Date: May 2008
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 1,601
We finally received Spring in Seattle, Washington

:-)


Spring is finally here
by John Rudolph, on Flickr
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm, brand, camera, cameras, cat, competition, contest, digital camera, entries, fixed-lens, iso, march, mm, panasonic, pentax cameras, point and shoot, rules, season, sun, thanks, tulips
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Point And Shoot Competition #89 - Shoot What You Want. MikePerham Pentax Compact Cameras 55 05-03-2015 12:31 PM
Point And Shoot Competition #88 - Shoot What You Want. barondla Pentax Compact Cameras 69 04-02-2015 08:27 PM
Point and Shoot Competition #80: COMPETITION! crewl1 Pentax Compact Cameras 18 08-03-2014 07:04 AM
Night-Spring to It!! - Point & Shoot Competition #77 Eyewanders Pentax Compact Cameras 24 05-05-2014 11:03 AM
Point and Shoot Competition #71. Shoot anything! barondla Ricoh Theta 360 Cameras 71 11-14-2013 05:46 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top